- operates without electricity;
- wide-open lid significantly facilitating the cleaning process;
- quick-plugging hose tube ideal for emergencies as well as for regular use;
- ideal for a tent, a room, or a small house;
- an autonomous diesel stove has an additional advantage of heat convection. Ports at the stove top and bottom create an airflow, which increases the heating effect.
Clean Bur" hot water boilers are the only boilers in the world designed specifically for burning waste oil and generating low-cost heat. Thanks to the Clean Burn exclusive system design and cost efficiency, waste oil becomes the most valuable source of low-cost heat.
Clean Bur" air heaters can be mounted on a ceiling or a wall, installed on a fireproof platform or on a heating center, which significantly reduces the chimney expenses.
Steel round tubing of a three-way heat convection camera gives an extremely high heat capacity at relatively low outlet temperatures, while a specially designed ceramic saucer-shaped flame target generates the secondary combustion effect. This not only increases coefficient of efficiency up to 83% but also is fire-safe